About The World League
The World League "Mind Free of Drugs" is a public, non-governmental organization founded in 2002 by world-renowned psychiatrist-narcologist, Professor of Medicine Jenishbek Nazaraliev. The head office of the World League is located in the capital of the Kyrgyz Republic in Bishkek, at the Nazaraliev Medical Center. Since 1991 the center has been specializing in the treatment of drug addiction, alcoholism and mental illnesses.
To initiate, promote and support regional and global actions to prevent and reduce substance abuse, co-morbid disorders and social consequences.
A world where mental health is valued and protected by the state and society, and where people suffering from mental disorders have access to high-quality services without stigma and discrimination.
The overall goal will be achieved through the following methods:
- - With the help of volunteers, donors and partners, global promotion of the “Mind Free of Drugs” to assist in improving the quality of life, accelerate inclusive growth and develop sustainable psychological immunity against drug abuse in the worldwide community!
- - Eradicating alcoholism and drug addiction from the consciousness of people, which will directly contribute to an increase in the spiritual and intellectual level of each person, his/her material well-being and economic development.
- - Destruction of stereotypes leading to the attractiveness of drug use in popular culture.
- - Formation of conscious immunity to drugs in the minds of people.
- - Formation of public understanding and recognition of human addiction as a serious mental illness.
- - Global formation of the idea of a tolerant and help-oriented attitude towards active and former drug addicts, towards their families and friends.
- - Cooperation with international, governmental and non-governmental organizations in order to gradually ensure the realization of the assigned methods by the World League "Mind Free of Drugs".
Ways to achieve the goals and objectives of the World League:
- - Charitable treatment of patients with severe forms of drug addiction.
- - Systematic analysis of world epidemiological data.
- - Establishment of foundations and the creation of representative offices of the World League globally.
- - Cooperation with international, governmental and public organizations for consultation, training and other purposes aimed at shaping the planetary ideology of countering drug use.
- - Development of scenarios and holding public events at an international scale, organization of sports, entertainment, cultural and competitive events to prevent drug addiction and other types of addiction amongst youth.
- - Development of the spiritual and architectural center Salvation Mountain "Tashtar-Ata" - a place of repentance and ritual refusal of drugs, dedicated to victims of drug addiction and the creation of similar spiritual and architectural complexes around the world.
- - Construction and launch of the International Eurasian Rehabilitation Center on Lake Issyk-Kul.
- - Publishing activity - books, brochures, memos, booklets, magazines, and more.
- - Development and promotion of initiatives to humanize laws in relation to people with alcohol and drug addiction, involving cooperation with the authorities involved in these matters.
- - Attracting international members and participants to the world league foundation.
- - Attracting international donors and creating an international crowdfunding platform.
- - Organization and participation in international events (conferences, congresses, trainings, actions) in order to promote the ideology of "Mind Free of Drugs" worldwide.
THE MECHANISM OF THE WORLD LEAGUE MISSION "Mind Free of Drugs"
To achieve the main goals of the World League within a framework of planetary promotion of the ideology "Mind Free of Drugs", a long-term 50-year program has been developed.
At the first stages of implementation, the program provides for the fight against hard drugs: heroin, cocaine, amphetamines, synthetic and other drugs, since they cause irreparable damage to the gene pool and the health of nations. Furthermore, the program will move on to countering soft drugs. The program provides for raising awareness across the global population about the dangers of abuse of prescription medicines and soft drugs. The final stage of the program, "The Intelligent World", provides for the global dissemination of understanding about the dangers of any form of addiction, followed by the development of conscious immunity to drugs.
A distinctive feature of the League's activities is a planetary approach, in the light of modern integration, erasing boundaries, overcoming dogmas and taboos.
The implementation of each action and each stage of the League’s goals is aimed at uniting international efforts to combat drug addiction.
The program, with its global attitudes, will have a deep psychosocial effect.
WORLD LEAGUE DECLARATION
The world is under the threat of a drug catastrophe. The spread of drug addiction has taken on a global scale. People are dying, families are being destroyed, the economies of entire countries are suffering. The number of drug addicts has reached a critical level. This problem is growing amongst younger people and threatens their generation with narcotic genocide. The spiritual potential of the planet is being depleted.
A separate state, even the most powerful one, cannot withstand the sophistication and immoral ruthlessness of drug dealers. Only joint, coordinated action by all countries and people, by the entire world community, can constitute a force capable of withstanding the drug catastrophe.
The World League "Mind Free of Drugs" has begun implementing its 50-year three-stage program to unite the world community in fighting drug addiction in the name of preserving the mind of mankind.
The program mission actions aim to catalyse the effect of the chain reaction of social drug rejection. The global product of the anti-drug movement is the formation of a social matrix of a conscious psychological immunity to drugs in society.
We have begun our global campaign against drug addiction. We will be able to influence youth culture and form a positive alternative to the status quo. We know how to do this and we believe that the world community will support us.
We have no right to be helpless bystanders. These are our children, our future, the future of the planet's civilization.
Today, more than 10,000 civilians who share the philosophy of the World League "Mind Free of Drugs" are its active, permanent members.
The list of Honorary Members of the World League includes Nobel Prize Laureates, artists, world pop and cinema stars, politicians, outstanding athletes and spiritual leaders of world religions.
Some of the first members who supported the activities and work of the World League even during its foundation were: His Holiness the Dalai Lama XIV, ex-UN Secretary General Kofi Annan, actor and ex-Governor of California, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Prince Karim Aga Khan and many other famous personalities, with the support of whom the World League team conducts anti-drug and educational programs amongst the younger generation, school children and students, and holds international conferences with the participation of leading experts in various fields, competitions amongst youth and charitable treatment for both poor citizens of Kyrgyzstan and people from all over the world.
During the last 18 years the World League "Mind Free of Drugs" has signed more than 30 memorandums of cooperation with governmental and non-governmental organizations, dozens of joint projects have been implemented, and more than 200 patients from different countries have been successfully treated within the framework of charitable programs.
In 2020, the World League legal entity moved from a public association to a public foundation.
To date, the World League public fund accepts any form of donation for the treatment of drug and alcohol addiction. The Foundation has an agreement with the Nazaraliev Medical Center on the systematic treatment of addictions thanks to the kindness of philanthropists and donors.
Sources of our financial receipts are:
Voluntary charitable donations; fundraising, crowdfunding, grants, the work of the League's team and volunteers;
Other sources of income related to the main activities of the League, not prohibited by law.
Income from activities to attract resources, including the organization of entertainment, cultural, sports and other mass events, conducting campaigns to collect charitable donations, holding lotteries and auctions in accordance with applicable laws, selling property donations in accordance with the wishes of donors and in the manner prescribed by applicable law.
World League "Mind Free of Drugs"
724330, Kyrgyzstan, Chui region, c. Besh-Kungey,
Baybosun uulu Bolshevik st., 84
Тel: +996 775 585 009