Noor Muhammad Qarqeen
Mr. Noor Muhammad Qarqeen son of Haji Muhammad Qul was born in 1953 in Khan Tapa village of Qarqeen district in Jozjan province. After primary education in Qarqeen district, he moved to Kabul and continued his further studies in Habibia high school. After that Mr. Qarqeen succeeded to Kabul University and received his BA degree in Rights and Political science.
Mr. Noor Muhammad Qarqin has performed the following duties:
• Member of Uzbek department and Head of Turkish language in the Directorship of Editing and translation of Ministry of Education
• Academic member of Afghanistan Science Academy in Institute of Language and Literature (head of Turkish language and literature)
• Chairperson of Gas and Oil in Hairatan
• Member of Jihadi Council in the Islamic government of Afghanistan at the first period
• Member of Hal and Aqd Council
• Member of Loya Jirga (national Assembly) in Rome
• Member of Independent commission for convening of Emergency Loya Jirga
• Member of Emergency Loya Jirga in 2002
• Cabinet Member of in Constitution’s Loya Jirga
• Minister of Labor, Social Affairs, Martyrs and Disabled in Transitional Islamic State of Afghanistan
• Minister of Education
• Minister of Labor, Social Affairs, Martyrs and Disabled
Mr. Qarqeen also was Implementing Board Member of Turkish Humanitarian Global Implementing Organization, and has received literary prize from Ministry of Information and Culture, as well as he received the Golden Medal (Proud) from the government of Turkmenistan. His Excellence has written a large number of topics and information about developments of history and literature of Turkish people. He has lived in India and Turkey as immigrant and had formal trips to Germany, Italy, South Korea, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, United Unions of Arabs, Iran, Tajikistan, Egypt, Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, and Swiss.
Mr. Qarqeen can easily speak Turkish, Dari, Pashto and Uzbek and English language.